Friday, October 5, 2012

Conservation of Ampersands--Keptin, she's gonna blow!

Okay, so I don't know how to rotate yet...

but I have a camera! 

I've imported the pictures that were stuck on the old camera, & the new ones, like this little guy, who will soon be a wire thing that will then have cool things like fruit hammocks attached.

& my friend Ellen Klages is coming tomorrow!

& a bunch of us are going to play poker!

& it's October the 5th, which means my boys have twenty-seventhed as of yesterday!

& I'm wayyyy over-quota on ampersands & (oops) exclamation points. (see my reserve! oops.)

Anyway, just want to Octoberate

& celebrate.

Blog alternative:
239. Do a little itty bit of one of your goals. (I took a walk around Circle Street to check "walk" off my list. Hey, it was better than no walk at all, & I've been very busy doing all sorts of cool & important stuff today. Do you have any idea how much energy it takes to generate so many ampersands? I didn't think so.)