Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July & June, neck & neck. No photo finish.

I almost forgot to blog today! & now it is late so this shall be superquick.

I finished my contest entry. Wish me luck. I've already used all the skills (considerable, if I do say so, modestly) at my beck & call. Just entering is a big win. Getting the submission to that point with a 6K-ish road trip & a son's wedding & all the rest of the lovely visiting was an accomplishment.

I'm about to have something new on my blog--a way to sign up to get a raffle ticket. What's the prize?you might ask.

Me!

I will travel to the winner's door & do a reading or a workshop or some energy healing. I'm going to have my technical consultants assist me. First it was getting the contest submission done.

Bedtime now. I was going to put in a picture of some hungry farm equipment from my sister's place, but it didn't work for some reason.

Blog alternative:
265. Finish something. Something big like a contest entry or something little like a short blog with no picture.