Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Cotton Candy Grapes: the 1st one's free...


Here is my new addiction: Cotton Candy Grapes. Soooo Goooood! I bought them yesterday at Safeway & ate about half of them. They'll be gone before the end of today. I can't decide if I hope there are more when I get back to Safeway, or if they'll be the magical, ephemeral items I dream about until they next show up, some years or months in the future. Maybe weeks. Weeks would be good...

I've been under the spell of momentum, which can be a great good thing (all those weekly blog posts!) & then turn into not-so-great. I didn't feel bad about not blogging while I was out in Seattle & barely back & then down in San Francisco, but...I've been back for a while now. Quite a while. & yet, have I blogged? Nay. The non-blogging momentum got me in its apathetic tendrils (a momentum has tendrils, of course) & whispered, "You don't have to if you don't feel like it."

It whispered; I listened. But hey, today I'm back in the saddle. I've been getting a bunch of other stuff done & the momentum of that got me from those tendrils.

Blog alternative:
329. Look at your life for something that was going well a while ago but stalled out. Do a baby step or just get ready to get ready to get back to it.