Friday, April 27, 2007

Bubble gum vs. pure darkness

recently read by yours truly
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
The One Minute Millionaire by Mark Victor Hanson & Robert G. Allen
Creating Affluence by Deepak Chopra
Dancing with Joy (poetry) edited by Roger Housden

(before recently there were a whole slew of science fiction & fantasy books for the Tiptree jury)

Today I'm making some notes on The One Minute Millionaire, so the information will actually be incorporated into my brain and the exercises will be incorporated into my habits. A millionaire? Moi? Mais oui! I've got some really cool book ideas that I'm working on (as well as the screenplay and the stage play of course) and I have some other ideas... I'll keep you posted.

Excellent overheard quote of the day: "I told him no, I'm bubble gum and you're pure darkness."

Today's bit from my book: When you're really ready to change a habit, anything will work. When you're not, nothing will.

Today's blog alternative:
34. delete 22 emails from your inbox.