Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Okay, so the entire thing is a blog alternative

maybe I should start with the blog alternative, in case you're looking for ideas on what to do with your no-doubt-copious time. I'm guessing you have have somewhere around 168 hours per week, if you're reading this from planet earth.

blog alternative
32. write down your three favorite things about yourself--and then imagine your best friend's list of three favorite things about you and write that down too. go crazy--how about the you you were when you were ten. (yeah, I read that through and I think it makes sense if you don't take the corners too fast.) you can do that one two different ways: your favorite things about ten-year-old you and what three things the ten-year-old you would pick about you now.

My three favorite things about me now? (Oh, man, only three?)
I think I've just picked my blog theme for tomorrow.

and now I'm going to quit blogging and visit with my friend Mary, who is eating a cherry chocolate chip scone.

later, gators.