Monday, July 25, 2011

Good morning rainshine

Today we have rain
blessed
cool
water from the sky
I was ready
heat waves are not my first
(or second)
choice

I like rain & cool nights with the windows open. Good thing I live in the mountains. Of course, I like sun, too, but I do modify the old song--"always walk on the shady side of the street." Never been much for lying out in the sun. I get bored. Also hot. No, give me a nice spot of shade & perhaps a mojito. A little rainshine.

This is kinda sorta an excuse to blog, but I will not linger here. Neither should you.


Blog alternative:
213. Go window shopping. Really. Look at windows. Restaurants sometimes have nice ones. Look for old ones with cracked paint on the frames, maybe cracked glass in the frames. Stained glass. Interesting shapes. How about a window of opportunity or a window to the soul?