Thursday, November 1, 2018

Newvember! Little Thing Thursday! Yee Haw!

I was going to post a different picture, but can't figure out how to find the actual camera pictures recently stored on the computer. Another time...

Instead, we have this lovely little spy I discovered keeping tabs on a neighborhood from a secure location which I will not disclose.

Yes, it's true, I'm back in the blogging biz, thanks to Keeper of the Tomes, who made a point to let me know my lack of posting since 2016 had been noticed. I could blame Facebook, since my cessation of blogging closely paralleled my (almost nonexistent) interaction there, but, no, it's all on me. & here I am.

Life is good. I'm still doing the Bradbury Challenge I started in January, which involves reading a short story, a poem & an essay every day & writing a short story a week. I am a little behind but wrote a killer story yesterday. Literally a killer story. Appropriate for Halloween.

This is Newvember & I am planning to blog on a weekly basis when possible.

This post is brought to you by
Little Thing Thursday
a creativity & productivity tool developed by
Yours Truly

Almost forgot the blog alternative, what you could be doing instead of reading a blog. Imagine all the time I've saved you by not blogging for a couple years. Grin.

306. Read a short story, a poem & an essay. Writing a story of your own would be the cherry on top.