Saturday, April 21, 2007

ankle deep in mud

Even more fabulosity on Thursday after I posted my blog, when my friend Mary came over. I hadn't seen her since I returned from northern climes, so we had lots to catch up on. Went over to the co-op & ate free-range organic goodies.

Yesterday I spent 6 hours in the arboretum with a friend, walking & meditating & coming up with new book ideas & such. One of the highlights was taking my shoes off & rolling my pantlegs up & getting ankle-deep in the silty mud at a quiet part of Bent Creek.

Add to that sushi & superlative plum wine & placemat artwork, & dessert & coffee.

Oh, this is getting to be a list of what I've been doing. Dang. I didn't want to do that. But if it's going to be a list, at least I'll have fun with format.

So, today, in no particular order
I pet-sat a giant dog for 5 minutes near a lake in Black Mountain while a young woman chased after her 2 other dogs
ate half a hot-dog
and
oh
lots more
but I have to get ready for my birthday tomorrow
48
yay
bye